Monday, September 24, 2007

RED-HAIRED BOY....

Arrgh...i highlighted my hair with Ray during the weekends...
And the most sianedddd thing was that i chose a very weird & wrong colour...RED!
NVM den today, i really had a hard time going to work. Dots... Everyone cant stop looking at my hair..=.= Feeling so idiotic n retarded..i kept my head down pretending to sleep from woodlands all the way to raffles place...imagine a red-haired boy wearing a formal shirt n pants... DONT EVEN MATCH AT ALL !!! =.=
For once...i missed my black hair...=.=
Hope tmr pple stop looking at me like an alien...

VinVin || 5:19 AM

Name: melvinLIM
Age: seventeenSOON
From: NYP
Job: Mk0703




March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

Minami
Andrea
Eunice
Jess
LuayLu
Matthew
Melissa
Michael
Shiping
Wenli
Xiaotian
Yvonne
Steph

blogger
blogskins
jakegyllenhaal

i miss you - guys, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins