Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Because I rock!

HOHOHO. Because MR Chiobu has nothing to blog today, & Im complaining like hell, he gave me the permission to blog here. HAHA!
Iyah, Fat chiobu Pangseh us today! Never go sing K with us, damn damn damn. You owe me ONE. I dont care. hurhur. Hmm, nono! You owe me MORE THAN ONE, because I helped you with your templates. :D! Haha!
Hmm, actually it feels weird to help people blog, but nevermind, I gonna enjoy this & make sure I blog as much nonsenses here than what I did in my blog. haha! :D DAMN! I really have nothing to write already man. Shit you lah Mr chiobu. ARGHHHH.
Oh well, think I better shut my nonsense here before people start throwing rotten eggs on the computer screen. Hohoho! Mr chiobu, please thank me for helping you update & obviously I made your blog so much more entertaining! WAHAHAH! ADD PICTURES TO YOUR POST LAH!











lastly,
MISS YANDAO WAS HERE. WOOOHOO.
& ps, I ROCK. :D hahaha!

VinVin || 9:59 AM

Name: melvinLIM
Age: seventeenSOON
From: NYP
Job: Mk0703




March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

Minami
Andrea
Eunice
Jess
LuayLu
Matthew
Melissa
Michael
Shiping
Wenli
Xiaotian
Yvonne
Steph

blogger
blogskins
jakegyllenhaal

i miss you - guys, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins